The World’s Tallest Statue Tour
Statue of Unity is situated on a Sadhu Bata island, in the middle of the Narmada river. Sadhu Bata is 3.2 km from Sardar Sarovar dam in Narmada district of Gujarat in India. This statute has dedicated to India’s first Deputy Prime Minister and the first Home Minister Sardar Vallabh bhai Patel. Also Patel was known as the Iron Man of India. The height of this monument is 597 feet and it is the tallest statue in the world. This statue has been inaugurated by Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi. On the occasion of Sardar Patel’s Birthday on October 31, 2018. Therefore, The World’s Tallest Statue Tour/Statue Of Unity/ Gujarat, India is a best tourist destination in gujarat.
Gujarat Government was announced this memorial project in October 7, 2010.To make this idol, the old and useless iron tools has been collected from the farmer living in every village of India. For the collection of iron tools, Sardar Vallabh bhai Patel National Integration Trust had opened 36 offices across India. . In the 3 months from this 36 office, about 6 lakh villagers donated iron to the idol establishment, which weighed approximately 5,000 metric. To access the information of this memorial of Sardar Vallabh bhai Patel on December 15, 2013, the “Run for Unity” marathon was held. This marathon was held in whole India, in which the lot’s of people of India participated. This memorial was built by the Government of India by the Larsen and Toubro Company.
About Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel
Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel was the freedom fighter fighter of India’s independence. He became India’s first Home Minister and Deputy Prime Minister after India’s independence. Vallabh bhai Patel called the Iron Man of India. He was born in Nadiad, Gujarat (Gujjar) farming family. Sardar Patel’s mother’s name was Ladba Devi and her father’s name was Zaverbhai Patel. Patel was the fourth child of her parents. His early education was from Swadhyaya and later he went to London to study the barrister.
After completing his studies, he came to indigenous and started advocating in Ahmedabad. Sardar Patel is also known for his independence movement in india. During independence, his first big struggle was Kheda Struggle. After this, Patel fought many struggles against the British for the people of India. Patel is also known for the merging of many states of India. The result was that all states except Jammu and Kashmir merged with India. After independence sardar patel was first Deputy Prime Minister and the first Home Minister of india. therefore, The World’s Tallest Statue Tour/Statue Of Unity/ Gujarat, India is a best tourist destination in gujarat.
Tourist Attractions In Statue of unity
There are lot’s of tourist attraction in and around Statue of Unity, which is followings…
- Valley of flowers
- Memorial park on the terrace
- Museum in Statue of Unity
- Exhibition Hall= you will find lot’s of interesting things related to Sardar Patel’s life and contribution in india.
Sardar Patel’s life and contribution in india has shown in exhibition hall.
- Modern public plaza= There is a place from which the tourists can see the Narmada river and the Statue of unity. This Plaza includes food stalls, gift shops, retail and other amenities.
- Observer Deck= It is 500 ft above the river, in which two hundred people can observe the statue at the same time.
- Sardar Sarovar dam= It is the second largest dam in the world, which is 138 meters high on the river Narmada.
- Crocodile Spotting At Sardar Sarovar Dam
- Sound and Light Show
How To Reach Statue Of Unity
Therefore, The World’s Tallest Statue Tour/Statue Of Unity/ Gujarat, India is a best tourist destination in gujarat. So, you will ound lot’s of transportation facility available to reach statue of unity. which is following….
Statue of unity has well connected by road to All major city of Gujrat like Ahmedabad 198 Kms, Vadodara 91 Kms & Surat 156 Kms away from statue of unity by road so you can reach by Bus and Taxi from these city.
Statue of unity has not independent Railway Station but connected by road to All major city of Gujrat like Ahmedabad, Vadodara & Surat. so you can reach following railway station includes Vadodara Railway Station, Surat Railway Station and Kalupur Railway Station and reach by road from these railway station by bus or taxi.
Statue of unity has not independent Airport but connected by road to All major city of Gujrat like Ahmedabad, Vadodara & Surat. so you can reach following Airport includes, Sardar Vallabh bhai Patel International Airport,
Vadodara International Airport and Surat International Airport and reach by road from these railway station by bus or taxi.
Hotel In Statue Of Unity
Well, there is no private hotel and guest house right now near the Statue of Unity.
You can enjoy in the natural surroundings, the Statue of Unity and Sardar Sarovar Dam from the exclusive location of Tent City with five star hotel facility and luxurious nature resort on the banks of river Narmada. Tent City Offering booking online Facility on given web address http://www.tentcitynarmada.com and Shresth Bharat Bhavan is a under construction three star hotel near statue of unity and therefore, The World’s Tallest Statue Tour/Statue Of Unity/ Gujarat, India is a best tourist destination in gujarat.
Food Stall in Statue Of Unity
There are lot’s of Food Stall available under roof of Statue of Unity Canteen which is following…
- Jagdish Food
- Coffee day and many local stall for Cold Drink, Water and Ice Cream.
Visiting Hours of Statue Of Unity
Tuesday to Sunday
Open: 9:00Am – Close: 5:00 PM
Statue Of Unity Entry Fee
Due to worlds tallest statue and nature, The World’s Tallest Statue Tour/Statue Of Unity/ Gujarat, India is a best tourist destination in gujarat.You can book the tickets either on the spot or buy from online, depends on you . online portal is https://www.soutickets.in and before starting booking process please know your requirement like …
- How many people have you
- Age of people
- Express Entry = Express entry includes, Observation Deck view, Valley of Flower, Memorial, Museum & Audio Visual Gallery, SOU site, Sardar Sarovar Dam and Bus Charges, depends on age, number of people.
- Viewing Gallery= This includes Observation Deck view, Valley of Flower, Memorial, Museum & Audio Visual Gallery, SOU site, Sardar Sarovar Dam and Bus Charges, depends on age, number of people.
- Entry Ticket= This includes Valley of Flower, Memorial, Museum & Audio Visual Gallery, SOU site, Sardar Sarovar Dam and Bus Charges depends on age, number of people, but If you have booked Express or Viewing Gallery ticket then no need to book Entry ticket.
- Bus Ticket= This includes only Bus Service depends on Age and People – If you have booked Entry ticket or Observation Deck Ticket then no need to book Bus Ticket separately. Ticket will be calculated automatically in Entry and Observation Deck.
Please mention your feedback and suggestion on my facebook page. therefore, antitra presenting a stories on The World’s Tallest Statue Tour/Statue Of Unity/ Gujarat. so get in touch for more stories on given link https://www.antitra.com/top-tourist-places-visit-bhabua-district/. you can also read stories and tips related travel, through our social network page and website.
Thank you Antitra and Team